Hey CCSA members,
Planning for the 2010 Frisco Arts Festival is officially underway. We are looking for bands to represent the CCSA at this year's Frisco Arts Festival on the
weekend of October 23rd, 2010. If you would like to be considered, here's what you need to do:
1. Send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and let me know that
you are interested. I don't check the PM's here very often. So please send an email.
2. In the email, please provide the following information (EPK):
- A link to your website.
- A link to your bio (if different than your website).
- A link to your music (if different than your website).
- A link to a quality photo of the band, preferably all members (if
different than your website).
- A link to your performance schedule (if different than your
- Your performance price.
- Would you be willing to donate your performance to the Frisco Association for the Arts?
Note that our funding is extremely limited this year. So once we run out of funds for our headline acts, we'll have to accept donations for free performances.
Obviously, I will not be able
to get everyone on the stage. The more money we raise, the more acts we
can afford to pay, of course. So if you want to help with fund-raising let me know. If
you are not chosen for this slot, it doesn't mean that you won't get a
chance next year. I hope for this to be an annual thing. So keep
submitting and hopefully I can get many members into the festival
over the years.
Judging will be based on several criteria:
- Quality of the music.
- Potential draw to Frisco, TX. for the festival.
- Buzz factor.
- Professional Appearance
- Past performance history.
We had some great performances last year. I look forward to working with you all for another great Frisco Arts Festival.